swf/exploit.agent.jm trojan - Possible false positive?

nzo12

Today I opened ESPN, as I normally do every day, and I got an alert as soon as I started playing a video embedded on their main page. Played a different video and same thing.

Of course this is a little unnerving and this is my first alert in over a year. The last one was a false positive as well.

The object names are as follows:

hxxp://player.ooyala.com/static/modules/analytics-.......(erased end to comply w/ rules).

hxxp://cdn.modules.ooyala.com/static/modules/analytics-.......(erased end to comply w/ rules)

E:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 3\Cache\f_000337

Reason for all are "swf/exploit.agent.jm trojan"

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Yep up to date. I have gotten an alert since that date. Maybe the new database does not capture it?

I also ran the files in quarantine on VirusTotal and came up clean. Safe to assume it was a false positive?

• Administrators

I think this detection was removed about Nov 20 but I'm not completely sure. If the file is still detected on the computer, run ESET Log Collector as per the instructions at hxxp://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN3466and provide me with the output via a personal message.