Cannot Install ERA 6 SQL DB Problems

Hello,

I just recently purchased ESET NOD32 with the remote administrator option. I'd like to deploy the endpoint clients with the remote administrator.

Although I cannot install the Remote Administrator. It hinges on the fact that it cannot seem to create the SQL database.

A little backstory. We have a vascular hand scanner app that stores hand scans of employees in a Microsoft SQL database. So we're running Microsoft SQL Express 2012, I didn't want ESET Remote administrator installing SQL express, so I figure I'd manually create the database.

If I MANUALLY create era_db, and create a username password combo as the owner, I can connect to it just fine with an ODBC Data source. However when I punch those credentials into the install script, it tells me that the database is either missing or corrupt!

If I delete the database, then run the ERA Install, it will pass, and begin installing, but then it crashes when it gets to the "Running Database Scripts" part of the install. I've enabled diagnostic logging and it seems to fail here:

Property(C): P_DIRECTORIES_TO_REMOVE = C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Server|C:\Users\dave\AppData\Local\Temp\1\EsetRemoteAdminServer\
Property(C): P_BAD_USER_INPUT = Unable to connect to the database (error 0) - selected database driver is not correct
Property(C): P_DIRECTORIES_TO_REMOVE_IF_EMPTY = C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator|C:\ProgramData\ESET
Property(C): P_DB_AUTHENTICATION_MODE_STATUS = OK
Property(C): P_DB_NAME_OK = 1
Property(C): P_DATABASE_ALL_PARAM_CHECKED = 1
Property(C): P_DB_ADMIN_CONNECTION_STATUS = OK
Property(C): P_DB_LONG_STATEMENT_EXECUTION_STATUS = OK
Property(C): P_ALL_PARAM = 1
Property(C): P_DB_ADMIN_PASSWORD_OK = 1
Property(C): P_DB_USER_USERNAME_OK = 1
Property(C): P_DB_STATUS = DB_MISSING

So my question is this,

What ODBC drivers need to be loaded on the server. Currently it's Windows Server 2012, I have these SQL drivers:

SQL Native Driver 2005, SQL Server 6.03, and SQL Server Native Client 11.

What do I select when the ERA install asks me how I'd like to connect to the MSSQL database?

SQL Server, SQL Client 10.0, or ODBC Driver 11 for SQL server?

Should I create the database before hand? Or Give the ESET program a username that has create database privelages?

I have confirmed that when I manually create the database, I can connect to it on Port 1433 and can connect ODBC connectors to it no problem. Something else seems to be stonewalling me!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.