Endpoint Security installing driver

When I try to install Endpoint Security on a clients machine it keeps stopping at installing drivers and then after about  10-15 minutes fails and reverts changes.

I have ran Avremover to get ride of all other A/V's and I have also ran ESETuninstaller in safemode and restarted and it still freezes at the same point.

I have noticed in the event log says "The ESET Service is marked as an interactive service. However, the system is configured to not allow interactive services. This service may not function properly."

I have go into services and turn on allow interactive services and it still freezes at the same point and gives the same error. 

• Administrators

I have noticed in the event log says "The ESET Service is marked as an interactive service. However, the system is configured to not allow interactive services. This service may not function properly."

This is just an informative message and is not the cause of the failure. Please create install logs as per the instructions at hxxp://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN406 and supply the logs to Customer care for analysis. You can also drop me a pm with the logs attached.