ERA 6 Install on CentOS - SQL errors

I have just attempted to install ERA6 on my CentOS server and found the following errors were causing the install to fail:

2015-05-20 10:26:42 Error: DbCreate: Statement execution failed. Error: [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver][mysqld-5.1.73]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'lim;
END' at line 4. File: /tmp/tmp.WozFIPQmak/setup/Database/MySQL/CreateScripts/2_create_log_tables.sql. Statement:
CREATE  PROCEDURE `usp_log_audit_event_readdelta`(lim bigint, since bigint, severity int)
    SQL SECURITY INVOKER
BEGIN
    SELECT `CSN`,`sequence_no`, `SourceUuid`, `Severity`, `Occurred`, `Audit_User`, `Audit_Domain`, `Audit_Action`, `Audit_Detail`, `Audit_Result`, `Audit_Target` FROM tbl_log_audit_event a WHERE CSN>since AND a.Severity=severity ORDER BY CSN ASC LIMIT lim;
END;
2015-05-20 10:26:42 Information: Installer: Failed creating database.
2015-05-20 10:26:42 Information: Installer: Error: 1954: Error occured while creating database

I looked through the sql file and found a lot of occurances of LIMIT lim; at this stage I presume this is an issue with the install script itself not managing a variable replacement, however there may also be some dependency my system is missing to handle this replacement.

Can anyone offer some advice?

Thanks in advance.