Router infected?

Hello, 

The trojans in my system keep being recreated despite Eset finding no issues. I have checked the Network Inspector and found that some connections are blocked.

Could these be a sign of an infected router? 

Screenshot 2024-09-25 081918.png

• Administrators

Were the trojans detected by ESET? If so, could you please post the appropriate records from the Detections log?

3 hours ago, itman said:

Is IP address, 192.168.1.1, your router/gateway or is it your PC network address?

This is my gateway, I suppose. image.thumb.png.064f14c51f6ef0c788c8caf82a2ff3b3.png

11 hours ago, Andrei-I said:

I have checked the Network Inspector and found that some connections are blocked.

First, to run the Eset Network Inspector tool, your Eset existing set up network connection profile must be set to Private mode. The Eset network connection profile assignment by default is set to Automatic. This in turn defers to the current Windows firewall profile which is set to Public by default.

Open Eset GUI and check your Eset network connection and verify that Connection profile is set to Private. If not, manually set the connection profile to Private.

Next, go to the Tools section and select Network Inspector. Now select the Scan your network tab. Eset will proceed to scan your network and devices for network vulnerabilities. The scan will run for a while. When the scan completes, Network Inspector will either show;

1. No vulnerabilities found or;

2. What network devices have one or more vulnerabilities associated with them.

Finally, reset Eset network connection back to Public if that was its initial setting.

Ref.: https://help.eset.com/essp/17/en-US/idh_page_homenetwork_protection.html