ESET Endpoint Eencryption unable to migrate to new server

Grzegorz Jaksik

Hi,

In My company we encrypt notebooks using Eset Encruption Server. Software is instaled on VM with Windows 2012 R2, server has more roles, Due to old system we use 3.2 version

Now we have to migrate EEES to dedicated VM with Windows 2022. I try to do migration on Test Enviroment. Fist step i did is WIndows in-place upgrade (2012r2 to 2022)-succes. Next i sucessfully updated EEES to 3.8 version using all in one install pack. Next step was to create new server, Clean VM with Windows 2022. Currently I'm trying to migrate EEES to new clean server, so i did clean install EEES 3.8, copy backup_server zip from de old one to C:\Program Files (x86)\ESET Endpoint Encryption Server, and open hxxp://locallhost/server  but no backup mode launched, just normal config mode. Like setup not recognizes backup_file.zip. Please  help! Thank you :)

Edited by Grzegorz Jaksik

• Grzegorz Jaksik changed the title to ESET Endpoint Eencryption unable to migrate to new server
  • ESET Staff

Hi @Grzegorz Jaksik,

Can you restart the EEE Server services, then refresh the browser, does it then provide the restore backup option?

Failing that, can you submit a support ticket so we can take a look into this via https://www.eset.com/int/support/contact/

Thank you,

Kieran