No patches have been found

j-gray

I have systems showing vulnerabilities that are on the list of "Apps covered by patch management" and are also versions covered in that list (Firefox, Thunderbird, Microsoft Office 365).

However, in the Patch Management window there are no patches available. I did have some available a few weeks ago, but zero since.

Any suggestions on where to look?

We've found the vulnerabilities list to be worse than useless as it's just full of noise.  We have 1000s of vulnerabilities listed that have been resolved by installed patches years ago.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Command IT said:

We have 1000s of vulnerabilities listed that have been resolved by installed patches years ago.

This is not normal or there's some misunderstanding. I'd recommend raising a support ticket since an advanced V&PM log from a vulnerability scan will be needed for perusal.

8 hours ago, Marcos said:

This is not normal or there's some misunderstanding. I'd recommend raising a support ticket since an advanced V&PM log from a vulnerability scan will be needed for perusal.

I'm seeing the same behavior.

I got the patches working after updating our Bridge. But it still shows patches available that have been already applied. It's also not pulling patches for supported vulnerabilities, like Zoom, Thunderbird, and O365 for instance.

Right now it only has a patch for Firefox and one for Wireshark (which has already been updated).

Incredibly our 143,252 "Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard" vulnerabilities (dating back to 2022) across 70 servers changed to 147 vulnerabilites on 3 servers overnight.

• Administrators

V&PM related issues require further investigation of advanced V&PM logs so please create a support ticket for further investigation and troubleshooting of the issue.