I cannot regain what product licenses that I had, nor will you system let me re purchase such…

Hello, I know for fact that I have the best quality small business products that ESET makes, programs that enable heavy security for my whole business no matter what the issue, so I know it is supposed to be intact and believe that they invoiced me for 2 years and I paid that months ago.

The point being now is I am stuck in trying to refresh my ESET products and business account and having worked with computers now for 45 years, I know that ESET is in error because the first thing is all of my account history payments services - all data is missing totally gone.  The second thing that pops up is your messages that say ALL of my licenses have expired which I know for certain is NOT true.

If a manager or executive reads this post, you can obviously tell that I need big help which I sure do, and ASAP.  I am having some email security issues on board so first I want to get every email security feature ON and working by noon today.  I can also tell my point to point email encryption has just vanished.

I do not know if you all can restore the account history or not, but at minimum I need what I paid for up and working because now, for almost 5 weeks, your tech support just sends me in circles and then your sales department demands a bunch more money which is wrong, but they cannot see that because now they cannot pull up my payment history.

SO SOMEONE PLEASE, EITHER ESET MANAGEMENT OR AN ESET LEAD COMMUNITY MEMBER - I do definitely need assistance as quick as possible this AM.   If this turns into a big breach and leak of confidential data, I could get into serious legal trouble whether or not it was my doing, and not one bit of this was my doing.  I need to say here and now that a huge security corporation as ESET is most definitely should now leave a really high paying customer like me, just hanging in mid air for 3 months.  That is bad business.

Thanks,

Erik, CEO, Designing People Foundation

• Administrators

Unfortunately I was unable to find any license registered with your forum email address. Please provide your public license ID in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX or other data that would help us identify your license.