The problem is caused by eset endpoint security version 6.10.900.0-6.11.616.0 unable to block USB.

The problem is caused by eset endpoint security version 6.10.900.0-6.11.616.0 unable to block USB.

Screenshot 2024-06-14 144032.png

Screenshot 2024-06-14 145156.png

Edited by BELUGA

• Administrators

Please try reinstalling ESET Endpoint Security from scratch. EES v6 is not developed any more and v8 is going to be released this half year. You could contact ESET technical support to get it in advance after QA testing to see if it resolves the issue.

I've reinstalled it and it still doesn't work. Will I have to wait to update to v8 version?

4 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Please try reinstalling ESET Endpoint Security from scratch. EES v6 is not developed any more and v8 is going to be released this half year. You could contact ESET technical support to get it in advance after QA testing to see if it resolves the issue.

I've reinstalled it and it still doesn't work. Will I have to wait to update to v8 version?

• Administrators

While disk mounting cannot be blocked, is it actually possible to read from and write to the disk?