License Overuse Issue

I hope this email finds you well. I'm writing to bring to your attention an issue we've encountered with our ESET licenses.

Currently, our system is indicating that we have exceeded the license limit, with an overuse message appearing. However, upon checking our management console, it shows that we have a total of 22 computers registered, which is well below our total of 50 ESET licenses.

Given this information, it appears there might be a discrepancy or a technical issue causing the overuse message to trigger incorrectly. We haven't yet reached full capacity with our licenses, and we would appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter promptly.

Could you please investigate this issue further and provide us with any insights or guidance on how to rectify it? If additional information or logs are required from our end to assist in troubleshooting, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We look forward to your prompt response and resolution.

• Administrators

Do you see the license overuse in your EBA account? Are the machines physical or persistent / non-persistent VDI? Anyways, I'd recommend raising a support ticket to investigate the cause of the overuse.