Unable to sync licenses from MSP Administrator portal

Go to solution Solved by oitdan,

I have upgraded our ESET Protect on-prem appliance to the latest Rocky Linux version, however since updating I'm no longer able to add licenses/sync licenses from the MSP Administrator portal.

When trying to add licenses and sign in using our MSP Administrator account I'm given the following error message;
image.png.3462a33428adf9c2c6fde882dd4a779a.png

I thought this may be related to the SHA1 certificates problem in the ALERT8640, however after changing the server certificate to the new one and disabling SHA1 again, I'm still unable to log in. I have verified that the account credentials are correct, and I can log in to the msp.eset.com site using the same details. 

There are no proxy servers in the environment, and I'm able to SSH into the VA and ping out/resolve DNS. Agents are checking in and communicating with the VA, so this is all working as expected, I'm just unable to sign into the MSP Administrator account. 

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Dan

• Administrators

Please raise a support ticket for further investigation and troubleshooting of the issue.

• Solution

As an update to anyone who finds this thread, I reached out to ESET support and raised a ticket.
I was asked to recreate the issue and gather logs, however when recreating the problem it just worked as I would have expected. 

No idea what was different or what changed, it just signed in and worked.