High CPU usage when running MSFS

Hi guys, I have problem with high CPU usage during starting and playing MSFS. Usage of CPU randomly drops to less than 10% and then rise to more than 90%. I have this problem only  when playing MSFS, I have not encountered this problem when using other programs or playing other games. What can cause this anomaly?

• Administrators

Does pausing real-time protection make a difference? As for logs, please make sure to enable "advanced operating system logging" in the advanced setup -> tools -> diagnostics prior to running the game and disable it about 30s after reproducing the issue to keep the log as small as possible. Then collect logs with ESET Log Collector, share the archive via Google Drive unrestricted and drop me a personal message with a download link.

• Administrators

Does adding C:\XboxGames\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Content\FlightSimulator.exe to performance exclusions make a difference? Is the size of the file 6,8 GB?