Internet Security 17.0.16 cannot find where to enter a URL that will trigger secure browser !

I am really struggling to find where I can enter a bank URL that will always make the page load in the secured browser  - 3 hours and no further forward - I am completely out of ideas.

If I F5 I get  - Browser Protection, which is on

Secure all Browsers, which is off (causes a problem on my system)

Underneath are 4 sliders, all on

Under that Browser Privacy and security - on

But no where is there an edit button to enter URL's that I want to trigger the secured browser ?

Any help very much appreciated.

Thanks

• Administrators

As of v17 redirection to a secured browser is not supported and Secure all browsers is enabled by default.

That does not appear to be true. I have a slider for 'Secure All Browsers' that is OFF.

Also if I use the secure all browsers option (turn it ON), I start to experience random jumbled letters in what I type on screen - I have tested this quite thoroughly on my desktop and laptop and I have a friend where exactly the same thing happens - I I assumed I can't use that feature.

Are you saying that it is now ALL or NOTHING ? That seems extreme - why cant I choose which sites I want protected and which not ?

But main point is, what yo state does not appear to be true - see atached pictures.

Any further 'help' ?

Thanks

Eset 1.jpg

Eset 2.jpg

4 hours ago, Chawkes said:

Also if I use the secure all browsers option (turn it ON), I start to experience random jumbled letters in what I type on screen

The usual reason for this behavior is if additional anti-keylogger software such as KeyScrambler is installed on the device. This type of software will conflict with anti-keylogger protection of Secured browser feature.