Is it possible to set what should be sent in the notification?

Hello.

It's about this place: https://help.eset.com/ees/10.1/en-US/idh_config_notice.html

I receive a lot of notifications that a threat has been detected on my workstation. But they were blocked. Is it possible to set it so that I only receive notifications about threats that have not been blocked, disinfected or removed? 
Basically, I wonder if there is any point in receiving notifications here - unresolved ones are automatically signaled in red in the Protect console. 
But I don't know how to turn off this type of notifications, since I can only specify the level of detail.

What is your approach to this? What is good practice in this regard?

• Administrators

I assume the "Detection handled" filter should do the trick:

image.png

Anyways, it's useful to receive also reports about handled detections that should help you take the appropriate measures to reduce the potential attack surface.

On 1/15/2024 at 5:11 PM, Marcos said:

I assume the "Detection handled" filter should do the trick:

Thank you but that's probably not the point, or I don't understand this setting. The above will send me a notification to the email address I provide if the detection is not handled, right? What I want is not to receive notifications about those that have been handled. How would this setting turn this off?