Why am I being prompted to 'connect this device to an ESET Home Account

I'm getting a message saying 'to continue using ESET NOD32 Antivirus please create or log in to your ESET HOME Account'.  I only have one device and I've been using ESET for a couple of years without being sent messages like this.  Can I ignore it and click 'do not remind me again'.  If so, would you please consider rewording this ambiguous prompt.  It's rather worrying to a non-technical person like me as it gives the impression my cover will lapse if I don't comply.  

PS Your catchpa is also very confusing - those images are not at all clear.

• Administrators

New subscriptions require activation via an ESET Home account. As for existing licenses, you can activate ESET by entering the license key in the activation window and connection to an ESET Home account is not mandatory.

So perhaps consider re-wording.  To a literal minded person the text to continue using ESET NOD32 Antivirus please create or log in very much implies that it is mandatory.  And your catchpa is still very fuzzy.

4 hours ago, Guest John said:

To a literal minded person the text to continue using ESET NOD32 Antivirus please create or log in very much implies that it is mandatory. 

You state that you have been using Eset for a couple of years.

If you have been renewing your initial Eset issue license, then enrollment of that license is not required. However, if you purchase a new Eset license as of ver. 17 releases of Eset, you are required to enroll that license in Eset Home account.