ESET Safe Banking & Browsing don't open automatically ESET Internet Security 17.0.15.0 

Hi, ESET Internet Security 17.0.15.0 

Why in Setup / Internet protection / Web access protection / Browser protection / Safe banking & Browsing
is no longer the edit llist of url to protect?
Or, perhaps, where can we add NOW sites to open automatically secured browser?

• Administrators

From v17 changelog:

• REMOVED: Banking & Payment Protection redirector

As of v17, the option "Secure all browsers" is enabled and all browsers start in secured mode. There is a chance that in future versions redirection mode will be implemented but differently than in previous versions.

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

There is a chance that in future versions redirection mode will be implemented but differently than in previous versions.

My suggestion here to allow for manual user entry of their financial web sites. I was surprised to see that option removed. Also, it was my previous understanding that only Eset whitelist web site redirection would be the only function deprecated.

On 11/23/2023 at 10:04 PM, Max691 said:

Hello

In the new version of Eset 17.0.15, there is no longer the possibility to open bank protection on defined sites.
Why did you delete this feature?

5 hours ago, Marcos said:

From v17 changelog:

• REMOVED: Banking & Payment Protection redirector

As of v17, the option "Secure all browsers" is enabled and all browsers start in secured mode. There is a chance that in future versions redirection mode will be implemented but differently than in previous versions.

Yes... and? Thats everybody can see that all browser secured is an option, the question is why isn't available the automatic secured browser for a saved list of url?

Edited by Marcos
Redacted