Eset deleting files on my pc

Go to solution Solved by JustBlueOwO,

So basically it started with my uncle renewing my eset security and the next day i opened my pc all of my like programs were gone like steam chrome etc. Thankfully none of the actual like project files have been deleted but it still made me kinda mad 

When i try to open a a game from steam it says: unable to open this internet shortcut. The protocol steam does not have a registered program

this also happened with my art program etc 

any help would be apreciated 

cuz i have a new pc now and im scared to enable eset so it doesnt do the same thing

• Administrators

ESET deletes files only if they contain malware unless it's a false positive. However, it's very unlikely that there would be a false positive on so many files on your machine. If ESET actually detected and cleaned certain file, it must be logged in the Detections log or in on-demand scanner logs. Detected files are not deleted completely but are put in a safe encrypted form in quarantine.

• Solution
4 minutes ago, Marcos said:

ESET deletes files only if they contain malware unless it's a false positive. However, it's very unlikely that there would be a false positive on so many files on your machine. If ESET actually detected and cleaned certain file, it must be logged in the Detections log or in on-demand scanner logs. Detected files are not deleted completely but are put in a safe encrypted form in quarantine.

Hiiii so how do i restore themmm?