I cannot receive an email to confirm ownership of the license in HOME ESET.

Tikos
Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

The identifier:

ESET NOD32 Antivirus   -   3AS-F67-VHT

I can provide the key or receipt through a more private channel.

Description of the situation:

On March 1, 2022, the license was acquired. Everything was good and cool. 2-3 months ago, I demolished the old operating system and switched to Linux. Now I wanted to install a second OS and I remembered about my license on ESET. I decided to go to ESET HOME and check if everything is OK and relevant. In fact, my status is "Awaiting verification". Strange. There was nothing in the mail about this. I decided to request the letter again through a special button. Nothing is happening. I'm doing it again. Nothing. I change the mail on the HOME account - there is nothing. I return the old mail - there is nothing. I am writing in those. support is also responding to me from PRO32 that my email address was specified incorrectly when applying for a license (a typo in one letter). I was told to try my luck on the official forum, since the PRO32 guys don't have access to databases to fix this.

The essence of the problem:

When applying for the license, an email address with a typo was specified -
Because of this, I cannot receive a confirmation letter for the ownership of the license.
THE CORRECT address is:
I would be very grateful if you would correct this point.

P.S. I understand that the current situation in the world imposes certain restrictions on the provision of services and support to my region for political and economic reasons. You can ignore my request for help, but in that case, write to me about it so that I can move on.

Edited by Marcos
Redacted: Email address removed