NOD32 v 5.2.15.0 versus 6.0.314

RNFolsom

When I upgraded my WinXPsp3 laptop from NOD32 v4.2.71.2 to the first NOD32 version 5.x, the Wilders website had a "ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 Unveiled" article by Marcos describing the new features and installation instructions.  I saved my own copy of that page.

Later, I gradually updated version 5 to version 5.2.9, then to 5.2.9.1, then to 5.2.15.  Each of these upgrades had the same sort of information document --- either a released announcement or a Changelog --- that was on the original "ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 Unveiled" document.  So I added each of these additional announcements or changelogs to the original "ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 Unveiled" document.

I found this collection of features and fixes to be very useful.

Now I am considering moving from NOD32 version 5.2.15 to version 6.0.316 (on a new Win7sp1 computer).  On the Wilders website, at hxxp://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=343884,

Marcos has put an "ESET NOD32 Antivirus 6.0.314 released" announcement similar to the ones for NOD32 v5.x.  (And farther down there is news about the latest version 6.0.316.)

But I am fairly sure that NOD32 version 6.0.314 is not the first 6.x version.

Question:  On either the Wilders website or this ESET Security Forum, is the original 6.x version release announcement still available?

And are the additional release announcements or changelogs leading up to version 6.0.314 still available?

If they are available, I would very much appreciate their locations, so that I can create a file similar to the one I created for NOD32 version 5.x.

Thanks for any comments, suggestions, or help.

R.N. (Roger) Folsom

• ESET Staff

Hi Roger,

The changelogs for current ESET products can be viewed on the product details page for each respective product. You can get to this details page by clicking the product name or image on our download page . Here is a link to the product details page for ESS 6.

As you'll see, the changelog is shown at the bottom of the page, you will have to click "Show older" to view the changelog for version 6.0.308.0, which is the oldest changelog for ESS 6.

--CB530