24h and dtill didn't receive my key

hello.

I did buy the Black Friday deal from here https://www.eset.com/me-ar/

but didn't receive the license key. it has been 24 hours, and it is not the first time I have bought a license; I usually receive it in 5 minutes! 

just so you know I did receive the order confirmation email with the order number but not the Key email.

I sent an email to the service email which is service@esetme.com 20 hours ago but no one responded to me.

I was hoping that there is someone here can help me

• Administrators

I was able to find only one license registered with your forum email address that already expired. Have you got your public license ID in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX that would help us look up the new license?

As for not receiving a reply from ESET ME, it's likely because it's weekend so I assume you should get a response by the beginning of the next week.

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

I was able to find only one license registered with your forum email address that already expired. Have you got your public license ID in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX that would help us look up the new license?

As for not receiving a reply from ESET ME, it's likely because it's weekend so I assume you should get a response by the beginning of the next week.

yes my license expired but I did buy a new one yesterday, I didn't have an ESET HOME account until now so I don't know if it will have the same public ID or not (3AJ-RN9-TTR)

will the order number help?

does that mean I didn't receive the license email cuz it is the weekend as well? I thought it was automated, or is it just the support ticket?

Edited by Baqtyyan

11 minutes ago, Marcos said:

It's the expired license. You can renew it through https://store.esetme.com/renew/. If you have already done so and were charged for renewal, please wait for a response after you have contacted ESET ME.

no, I didn't renew it, i did buy a new license

• Administrators

You wrote: I did receive the order confirmation email with the order number

Could you please send me this email in a private message? Choose to forward it in your email client and copy the content including the headers with "from" and "subject" information.

3 hours ago, Marcos said:

You wrote: I did receive the order confirmation email with the order number

Could you please send me this email in a private message? Choose to forward it in your email client and copy the content including the headers with "from" and "subject" information.

i am sorry i am late, i sent it

This is truly the worst customer service I ever experienced in my life

when I contact the Middle East region they don't respond, and when I contact the other regions they say they can't help me and that I should contact the Middle East region! IT HAS BEEN DAYS!!

is it really that hard to get what I paid for?

is there really nothing I can do!! at this point, I don't want to be ESET client anymore and hope that I can get my money back and try another security software from another company.

They Lost all my trust, what a disappointment!

• Administrators

Today was the first workday after the weekend. We have reached out to ESET ME to make sure that you receive a response as soon as possible.

UPDATE: they finally called and apologized for what happened and sent me the license

Thanks @Marcos for your patience and assistance.

Edited by Baqtyyan