How to raise a support ticket for assistance?

I am unable to login to my ESET Home Account using my desktop computer. It always returns a blank page after I enter my email and password.

After I post a topic on this forum regarding on my issues, I was told to raise a support ticket for further assistance. But doing so, I always got a return email with a caption of Failure Notice.

it says,

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

Unable to deliver message after multiple retries, giving up.

• Administrators

Did you try to submit a case via https://www.eset.com/int/support/contact/? If you go through the wizard you should get to a support form that you will just fill in. No email will be sent from your machine.

As to the problem with login to ESET HOME, did you try another browser and/or clearing cache and cookies? Is the system date and time correct? Also I could not find any license registered with your forum email address except the expiring trial one:

License name

ESET Internet Security

Validity

Expiring

Usage status

Normal

License model

Trial

Expiration date

11/17/2023

Public license ID

3A9-BEG-7D9

Yes I submit a case via  https://www.eset.com/int/support/contact/? and I was able to fillup the form completely.

Submission was successful... but upon checking my email address, I received a returned email router message coming from the ESET with a Failure Notice saying it was not able to sent to one of its recipients. That is why until now I did not received any technical support from ESET Team. I have 5 days left before my trial version ends on my desktop computer.

I have two devices listed on my main ESET account. A mobile and a Desktop computer. 

The Mobile ESET license is a paid license and has been renewed twice. While in my desktop computer I have only the trial version installed and it's about to end soon. I want to purchase the license key for my desktop computer before the trial version ends. 

If I use my Mobile device, I can easily login without any errors on my ESET Account except on my Desktop computer.

I have noticed lately, That the problem on my desktop is the settings regarding my Time Zone.

I tried fixing my time zone but windows 10 always change it to a time that is not correct for my country.

if I synchronize my time to UTC-8:00 Pacific Time (US & Canada) , I will be able to login to my ESET main account using my desktop computer without any problem. However, synchronizing the Time will give me a wrong date and time for my country.

After several attempts fixing my time zone.... when I tried to go back to my ESET home account another problem occured... I totally lost my account on my ESET. is there a way to recover my account? Please see my screen caption what ESET is telling me during login..

for your reference kindly check my screen captions. 

370090199_888174856260002_4943103114105920140_n.jpg

377322180_252738597792257_453053526974179020_n.jpg

385533452_1104669273879346_230848339448742200_n (1).jpg

login.jpg

returned email.jpg