Eset Endpoint Antivirus and Eset Security Modules on users and servers are not updated.

Go to solution Solved by RIZA SAHAN,

Hello,

When we arrived at work this morning, I saw that the virus signature database of the Eset Endpoint Antivirus and Eset Security products in our network, which are connected to the ESET PROTECT structure, was not up to date.

When I try to update manually it says I have the latest update. However, I have the Signature Database from the day before.

No settings have changed in our build. There is no interference with the settings of the Firewall and Protect server.

I do not receive any errors, but the products on the user computers and the server computer do not update themselves via PROTECT.

When I turn off the "Use Proxy Server" setting for testing purposes, the products update themselves individually over the internet.

There is no error on the Protect server, services are running. However, we could not find a solution to our problem.

Relevant screenshots are as follows.

hATA.jpg

Hello,
My endpoints are working fine.

I even install new endpoints and agents, they appear on the console immediately.

They take the rules, I print a license and they withdraw it immediately.

I cleared the cache on the endpoint, but nothing changed.

Virus signature database is not updated.

• Administrators

Do the machines connect via ESET Bridge? If so, try clearing EB cache as per the instructions at https://help.eset.com/ebe/2/en-US/faq.html?troubleshooting.html

Clear the ESET Bridge cache

Clearing the ESET Bridge cache may resolve issues when ESET product upgrades or module updates fail. Follow the steps below to clear the ESET Bridge cache:

1.Clear the contents of the ESET Bridge cache directory:

note

The paths below are the default location of the eset_cache directory. If you use a custom cache directory location, navigate to the custom cache directory.

Windows: C:\ProgramData\ESET\Bridge\Proxies\Nginx\data\eset_cache

Linux: /var/opt/eset/bridge/nginx/data/eset_cache

2.Restart the EsetBridge service to recreate the ESET Bridge cache:

Windows—Click Start > Open the services.msc > Right-click EsetBridge and select Restart.

Linux—Run the Terminal command: sudo service EsetBridge restart