Policy applied partially

Hi,

I have this problem, one policy is applied on a static group, and is shown as "actual" on all PCs in the group, but when I request configuration I see that its applied on some while others are not

although

All PCs are connected to a local Protect server (showing updated last connected)

all PCs in the same group have this only policy applied  (no conflict) 

All PCs have that same Product (endpoint and agent) with same version  and same operating system

Please let me know your thoughts

Walid

• Administrators

I assume that another policy enforces certain settings so they take over the settings in the other policy. Please raise a support ticket for help with further investigation.

• Most Valued Members

It's difficult to pinpoint the problem with your policy without knowing what the policy is.  Is it platform dependent?  While it may be applied to all PCs, it may not be applicable to all PCs.

please check screenshot for the situation, although the policy applies proxy settings on PC, but when I requested configuration, I see no configuration

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Edited by Walid

• Administrators

I would check the settings directly on the endpoint. I don't see any reason why the policy would not be applied. If you confirm the issue, please raise a support ticket for further investigation.