How to know Web access protection block my web ?

eornate

Hi everyone,

I use web chat (such as whatsapp, virber ,...) and i didn't receive notification from web chat.Hower when i turn off Eset endpoint, it could send notification when have new message.I think Https traffic scanning had stoped that, so how to can i check what Https scanning traffics block my website ? I check log on eset log has no log on that.

Everyboy  have been seen before ?

• Administrators

If you don't get any alert and no detection or block is logged in logs and temporarily disabling Network traffic scanner in the advanced setup makes a difference, please raise a support ticket for help with troubleshooting the issue.

6 minutes ago, Marcos said:

If you don't get any alert and no detection or block is logged in logs and temporarily disabling Network traffic scanner in the advanced setup makes a difference, please raise a support ticket for help with troubleshooting the issue.

Hi Marcos,

Thanks your response.By the way,  what're logs i need collect to support ticket ?

• Administrators

Please carry on as follows:

1. Enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Technical support
  2. Reproduce the issue
  3. Stop logging
  4. Collect logs with ESET Log Collector and supply the generated archive to customer care when asked. You can also upload it here for a check by me in case I could find something suspicious in the logs.