Got malware attack

I'm Yaser Fanari, an interior designer in Dubai, and I'd like to bring an urgent matter to your attention. It seems that my website has fallen victim to a malware attack. As an interior designer in Dubai, my website is crucial for showcasing my portfolio and connecting with potential clients.

I am not well-versed in the technical aspects of website security, so I am reaching out to you for guidance on how to resolve this error. It's imperative that we restore the safety and functionality of my website to ensure it continues to serve its purpose effectively.

Your expertise and assistance in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated. Please advise me on the necessary steps to address and eliminate the malware issue.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely, Yaser Fanari

• Marcos changed the title to Got malware attack
  • Administrators

Please provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector if ESET detected a threat on your website. If no threat was detected and you have no suspicious file or code to report but have a suspicion that the website was compromised, please contact a company that provides website cleaning and monitoring services.