Malware attack

I was using Eset Endpoint Antivirus.  windows 7 professional 32 bit. two days ago, suddenly it detected a number of malware which r shown in notification. it deleted those. in depth scan detected and clean a few. but after some time again showed notification of detection. malware name rovnix.a was shown. i cleaned it with the rovnix.a cleaning tool. but afterwards more malware infection like kryptic.CSEC , Simda etc were detected. and clearly the antivirus was unable to get rid of those. i ran in depth scan for several times tool like ERA detector. what is the reason for this?

• Administrators

First of all, make sure that you have Live Grid enabled and working. Then collect logs using ESET Log Collector and submit them to samples[at]eset.com with a description of the issue and a link to this thread.

To test Live Grid blocking, continue as follows:

1, With all protection modules enabled, download Cloudcar test file from hxxp://www.amtso.org/check-desktop-cloud-lookups. The file should be detected and blocked by web protection as a suspicious object.

2, To test email protection, temporarily disable web protection and download Cloudcar. Next attach Cloudcar to an email message and send it to yourself. It should be detected by email protection.