authorization warning eset inspect

hi guys 

I log in with administrator access and have the highest level of access, but I keep getting this message and it doesn't allow me to work on the console. What could be the problem?
thanks

Screenshot 2023-07-29 101051.png

• Administrators

Please make sure that the user account you're logging in has all these 3 permissions sets assigned:

image.png

If that's not an issue and the problem persists, please raise a support ticket for help with further troubleshooting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2023 at 10:04 PM, Marcos said:

Please make sure that the user account you're logging in has all these 3 permissions sets assigned:

image.png

If that's not an issue and the problem persists, please raise a support ticket for help with further troubleshooting.

Hi Marcos,

I've met this issue ( i log in with administrator account , which fully Grant All Functionality Full Access)
 and after upgrade Eset Endpoint Inspect (EEI)  server, the problem was solved. So what's happend with this issue ? Could check log error on EEI server to fix this issue ?

• Administrators

Should you come across the issue again, please raise a support ticket for investigation. Beforehand you could try creating a new user and trying to log in using his credentials.