User licenses not applying

I have installed parental controls on my phone  (Google Pixel 6) and daughters (Samsung A14) . It's working well but as a month trial. Eset Home indicates I have 5 available licences and I'm not using any... but when I try to apply them I get a message telling me I don't have an appropriate operating system?

"You don't have an eligible license to protect a device with Windows or macOS or Android. To protect a device with these operating systems, purchase a new license and add it to your ESET HOME account"

• Administrators

If you have Google Play store associated with your license email address (mXXXXXXXXXn@yahoo.com), Parental Control should use your purchased Parental Control license automatically. If it doesn't work for whatever reason, you can enter your license key FWKP-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-E38K manually via the menu (three dots -> License).

Thanks Marcos,

What is confusing me is that the ESET home app says I have paid licenses but doesn't show a license key (I do have a public license ID). I purchased the license when I renewed my anti virus as I knew my daughter would be getting a phone, everything else is working well.