IS THIS A VIRUS HELP PLEASE

dodokan

\\Uefi Partition » UEFI » uefi:\\Volume 2\Firmware Volume Image {20BC8AC9-94D1-4208-AB28-5D673FD73486}\Volume 1\Freeform {1A1E2341-A2FB-42C7-8D17-3073D08EB21D}\Unnamed partition\Volume 1 - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
\\Uefi Partition » UEFI » uefi:\\Volume 2\Firmware Volume Image {20BC8AC9-94D1-4208-AB28-5D673FD73486}\Volume 1\Freeform {DD6569A7-E455-4EE5-B2BA-ECDA84ACBC99}\Unnamed partition\Volume 1 - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.
Operating memory » mem_83C0000_6012.dll - unable to open [4]
when i do in-depth scan i get this messages as you can see and also i get stuck in this 2000+ objects scanned it keeps scanning but it scans the same files over and over and never ends or never scans new files

image.png

Log
\Device\HarddiskVolume5\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD - unable to open [4]
Log
\Device\HarddiskVolume5\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD.LOG - unable to open [4]
and getting these also

• Administrators

Please ignore the errors. "is OK" should not be logged, couldn't it be that you enabled logging of all scanned files?

When i search about uefi it always telld about viruses that can’t be deleted so i was afraid, then this archive damages are not any harm(malware etc.) right? And i dont know how to enable or disable that can you show

Edited by dodokan

4 hours ago, dodokan said:

When i search about uefi it always telld about viruses that can’t be deleted so i was afraid, then this archive damages are not any harm(malware etc.) right? And i dont know how to enable or disable that can you show

whats your pc brand?

check the update log if it fixes the security flaw of the uefi if not then wait

1 minute ago, dodokan said:

if i do this update am i fine?

image.png

1 hour ago, dodokan said:

if i do this update am i fine?

image.png

First, re-verify that the BIOS update is for your specific HP PC model.

This article from HP: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_4129273-2331498-16 describes how to update the BIOS.

Make sure you read it thoroughly and follow the update steps exactly as described. A borked BIOS update could leave your PC inoperable. 

Yes i updated it with hp support asistant and checked again it says it is up to date but i still got same issue

8 hours ago, dodokan said:

In Eset GUI, open the Detections log and post entries related to UEFI malware that were detected and could not be cleaned.

As far as the UEFI damaged archive issue, web postings state this most likely was due to a "misbehaving" Win cumulative update. As long as your PC boots w/o issues, I would not be concerned about this.

Edited by itman

Detections log is empty it doesn’t detect anything but just gives this errors. I dont get any problems on pc startup it starts fine, so it is not any firmware attack, malware etc. and i am not in risk, right? 

Edited by dodokan

Thank you so much, they tried to access my email and other accounts 2 day ago i detected and deleted some viruses and i thought i still have them because of this but if you are telling there is no problem then okey. It found utorrent and urbanvpn and i deleted them.

Edited by dodokan

10 minutes ago, dodokan said:

Thank you so much, they tried to access my email and other accounts 2 day ago i detected and deleted some viruses

How did you determine that malware existed on the PC?

I detected it by eset scan and also other programs found them as virus if this is what you asked for. And i did another scan and it found this but it says it cant be deleted is this a malware? I thought malwarebytes is a anti malware program why it says it occured during an attempt to access that application, should i delete this manually? image.png

image.pngAnd this one, should i delete acrobat dc to get rid of it? Or is that enough if i just delete that amtlib.dll

Edited by dodokan

ı used kmspico like 1 year ago can this be because of that? And if i format my laptop will that be enough to get rid of this and save my laptopimage.png

Edited by dodokan

You are running two real-time AV solutions here: MBAM and Eset. That is a definite no-no since the two solutions will conflict with one another. If you desire to use MBAM, permanently disable its real-time protection. You can then use MBAM as an  on-demand non-real-time scanner.

As far as the speedfan.sys driver detection by Eset, it's hard to determine what is going on because Eset is detecting MBAM's real-time access to the driver. This is also an example of the conflict that can arise when two real-time AV solutions are running concurrently.