IS THIS A VIRUS HELP PLEASE

dodokan

13 minutes ago, dodokan said:

ı used kmspico like 1 year ago can this be because of that? And if i format my laptop will that be enough to get rid of this and save my laptopimage.png

Eset detects Computrace as as PUA. Since it was most likely installed at the factory by the PC manufacturer, you can't remove it. Refer to this Eset knowledge base article on how you can create an Eset real-time detection exclusion for it: https://support.eset.com/en/kb6567-you-receive-an-eset-uefi-detection

Edited by itman

2 minutes ago, dodokan said:

ı uninstalled malwarebytes but still cant delete

Are you referring to the speedfan.sys driver detection?

3 minutes ago, itman said:

Eset detects Computrace as as PUA. Since it was most likely installed at factory by the PC manufacturer, you can't remove it. Refer to this Eset knowledge base article on how you can create and Eset real-time detection exclusion for it: https://support.eset.com/en/kb6567-you-receive-an-eset-uefi-detection

So does this mean it is not a virus just something comes installed with pc and i dont need to format my pc? It just detects it as a pua but it also might not be a an ua?

4 minutes ago, itman said:

Are you referring to the speedfan.sys driver detection?

Okay this was a different thing sorry

Just now, dodokan said:

So does this mean it is not a virus just something comes installed with pc and i dont need to format my pc? It just detects it as a pua but it also might not be a an ua?

Yes and specifically in regards to CompuTrace. Also, reformatting and reinstalling Windows won't remove it since Computrace is embedded within the PC's BIOS.

So if there was a virus or malware that came  and left with kmspico that i used 1 year ago eset would still find and delete that without scanning pua right? Or any viruses, if eset doesnt find anything except this uefi thing that means i am safe?Sorry for asking too much i just want to be sure because this stresses me too much i cant think of anything else

Edited by dodokan

Just now, dodokan said:

So if there was a virus or malware that came  and left with kmspico that i used 1 year ago

If you downloaded kmspico from it's original author's web site, it should not contain any malware. Also since this was done a year ago, you should have noticed something was not right with your PC by now.

Currently, hackers are poisoning Google search results to redirect to malicious versions of software crackers like KMSPico.

As a safe security practice, you should avoid using software crackers altogether.

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2023 at 1:19 AM, Marcos said:

Please ignore the errors. "is OK" should not be logged, couldn't it be that you enabled logging of all scanned files?

I also have "is Ok" logged when doing a scan.  How do I get that not to show up in a scan?

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Purpleroses said:

I also have "is Ok" logged when doing a scan.  How do I get that not to show up in a scan?

You can disable it in the on-demand scanner profile setup. Just make sure that you modify settings for the profile that you use for scans and select it from the list of profiles first:

image.png

image.png

On 5/5/2023 at 5:17 PM, itman said:

Yes and specifically in regards to CompuTrace. Also, reformatting and reinstalling Windows won't remove it since Computrace is embedded within the PC's BIOS.

My pc is from DELL, and it comes with this problem in the BIOS, I already looked at DELL support but they didn't fix it.