Eset Protect client not connecting to database

Hello,

after small testing we decided to use ESET Protect to manage our school computers. We tested it on local client and after installation of Agent + Antivirus, PC was already shown on web console and communicating.
Currently we are dealing with problem where after installation of ESET Protect server on remote server, client PC is not showing/connecting or communicating with remote server. All ports which ESET Protect needs are enabled but still nothing.

Version of ESET Protect server: ESET PROTECT (Server), version 10.0 (10.0.1128.0)
OS Version: Windows Server 2022 Standard

I would be  thankful for all tips how to deal with this problem.

Thanks

Richard

• Administrators

When troubleshooting agent connection issues, we recommend checking C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\status.html  and trace.log for more information. You can post them here so that we can check them. Attachments are available to ESET staff only.

trace.logSure, thing.
Trace log file is in attachment. I just wanna mention that no special settings were done in console yet since first we wanted to connect clients and then test it with settings.

• Administrators

There is a problem with DNS on the endpoint, the hostname slo........ola where the ESET PROTECT server is running cannot be resolved.

Yeah I also found this error message thanks to trace.log. .
Is it possible to manage DNS address in webconsole. We dont have dns server and our dns address is from our ISP.

• Administrators

In case that agent was still connecting to the ESET PROTECT server, it's possible to change the name of the server it connects to and update the server peer certificate and CA cert. via an agent's policy.