ESET web site gives me wrong download

Go to solution Solved by Shytin,

I am trying to download 'Internet Security' free trial, NOT 'Smart Security'. When I click to download 'Internet Security' and go through all the hoops I end up with "Smart Security" all the time. I don't want premium. How do I uninstall the premium version and get the correct link to just "Internet Security"?

• Administrators

Is the installer called "eset_internet_security_live_installer.exe" ?  If so, after selecting "Free trial" and entering an email address not associated with an existing license you should see this:

image.png

• Administrators

A trial ESSP license with your email address was created on 04/08/2023 at 05:48 CEST. Please use a different email address to activate a trial license for ESET Internet Security.

@Marcos Sorry, off topic, I humbly wanted to ask you please consider reading my direct message to you. Its about activation of a product I bought from Ebay. Thank you very much. 

A new e-mail address did not work.  After I create an account it sends me to "....your ESET HOME account!" and I select "Try protection for free" thinking this must be the free trial of "Internet Security". That sends me to a "Download" page.  I click "download image.pngprotection" and open the file and it is the "Premium" package. Not what I wanted.

page 4.png

page 5.png

• Solution

However, if do not create an account and go to  "Skip login" I get the "Choose  an activation option" page which I have never seen before unimage.pngtil now.  If I select free trial on that page I end up with "ESET Internet Security" so now all is well.

page 7.png