Connection Error from the Package Installer

Hello,

I have the following problem:
I am trying to install ESET Endpoint Antivirus with the Management Agent on several machines, I created and downloaded the installation package in the cloud, but I get a connection error. In the network I use an OPNsense firewall and a Squid proxy, but on both the rules are entered appropriately (presumably). I am attaching a log file from %temp%/eset.

installer_20220901111743_eraa.log

Edited by Alexander Szewczyk

• Administrators

It looks like the managing agent is already installed and an upgrade is attempted. Does uninstalling it first make a difference?

The Installer has insufficient privileges to modify this file: C:\Program Files\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\ProxyConnector.dll.

Could not remove the folder C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Modules\em000_64\1064\.

• Administrators

Modifying P_LAST_LOG_MESSAGE property. Its current value is 'INFO: Successful GET property 'P_FORCE_STOP_MSG' with value - Database exists but could not be upgraded, database status is: DB_INVALID'.

I'd recommend opening a support ticket for help with further troubleshooting of the issue.