I'm using EsetIS 15.2.11.0 and Outlook 2021. Recently the plugin stopped filtering spam mails. The plugin also can't be disabled because it was set up by the "admin", whatever that means. Eset runs in automatic mode and all e-mail options are activated. I can't find a solution for this.
Does anyone know the phenomenon?

I did thanks, but I can't say yet if it's working again. In any case, the fact that the plugin cannot be deactivated is the same again. (The selected plugin was activated by the system administrator) Will report as soon as I know more.

• 4 weeks later...

The problem is still there. The spam mails are marked as spam, but they are not moved to the junk e-mail folder even though the function is activated.

• Administrators

Please carry on as follows:

1. Quit MS Outlook
  2. Enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Technical support
  3. Launch MS Outlook and reproduce the issue
  4. Quit MS Outlook
  5. Stop logging
  6. Collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here.

• Administrators

Our developers didn't find any issues in provided logs. Please open a support ticket and ask for a plug-in referred to as eplgOutlookFix-20220908 and provide logs from it as instructed by support personnel.

The second suggestion somehow sounds very logical. Since outloock's spam filtering was activated for me, I have now switched it off. Ii will report. Thank you in advance for the help.

Edited by scorpio09