New user, scan not functioning correctly.

micro2201

I ran my initial scan, looked at the results and said great. Then i looked at the log, of the 15300000 files scanned 0 were opened. I re ran a custom scan as admin, same result. Am I missing something?

• Administrators

Please be more specific as to what you mean by "0 opened files". Perhaps a screenshot would help for clarification.

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

Please be more specific as to what you mean by "0 opened files". Perhaps a screenshot would help for clarification.

Literally all 1538780 files were gold, -unable to open [4]

the only files in the log that are black are -

Log
Operating memory » C:\ProgramData\Razer\Synapse3\Service\Bin\AccountManagerCommon.dll - is OK

Log
Operating memory » C:\ProgramData\Razer\Synapse3\Service\Bin\ActionServiceCommon.dll - is OK

That's the only 2 files the scan opened.

• Administrators

Did you click "Scan as administrator" to run the scan as an elevated admin which has permissions to more files than the standard user or admin?

image.png

2 hours ago, Marcos said:

Did you click "Scan as administrator" to run the scan as an elevated admin which has permissions to more files than the standard user or admin?

Something is not right here in regards to Eset default on-demand Smart scan.

The last Eset scan log entry on my device shows approx. 30 files in status [4] out of 447346 files scanned.

7 hours ago, micro2201 said:

I ran my initial scan, looked at the results and said great. Then i looked at the log, of the 15300000 files scanned 0 were opened. I re ran a custom scan as admin, same result. Am I missing something?

6 hours ago, Marcos said:

image.png

Yes, I did, at this point the software doesn't function and you can't read. May I have a refund?