Scanning Too Fast

reevesloh

Dear Admin,

Today i did a full scan (smart and deep scan) on my 3 hard drive that divided into (C,D,F,H,I).Normally it will took an hours to fully scan it but today it only took 2-4 minute only....It to fast..It is normal or somethings happen?My total drive is 2.8 Terabyte

Normally smart scan runs a little bit faster, because it ignores already scanned files. But from some hours to some minutes is strange.

Especially because you said you also started a deep scan.

Please also check that you didn't modified the scan profiles.

Impossible because i didnt modified the scan profile..Also i did change it into default and scan still same...I didnt mind if it took a minute to scan just i must made sure my PC is fully protected by Eset...About exclusions yes i did put some file into it but it all d game file...Or after the update/latest version of Eset really like this...Lighting scanning perhaps :o (Pls refer my scan log and see it is normal or not)

post-480-0-26698900-1411206291_thumb.jpg

Edited by reevesloh

It looks normal, but could you provide the full scan log of only one scan?

If there are sensitive data in the log (as your name or anything else) then make sure you blacken them before, because this forum is publicly visible.

That's good, but the screenshot you posted shows only shows the overview over all scan logs. You can double-click the log to show the full information about the scan.