Eset icon does not appear.

Good afternoon, The eset icon is not appearing on the taskbar.
Notes: 1- The icon only appears when I restart the computer.
2- When I turn off and on the computer the icon is not loaded on the taskbar.
3- What do I have to do because at this moment he is not appearing. Will I have to keep restarting the computer every time since it's an ESET problem?

Below is the image to check it better.

erro.thumb.png.d9a7e9f6596d097d91fbd95182a7ceae.png

On 4/11/2022 at 4:48 PM, New_Style_xd said:

Good afternoon, The eset icon is not appearing on the taskbar.
Notas: 1- O um aparece apenas quando reinicio o computador.
2- Quando desligo e no computador, o ícone não é registrado na barra de tarefas.
3- O que eu tenho que Faz, porque este momento ele não está aparente. Você continua controlando o computador como vezes, pois é um problema da ESET?

Below is the image to check it better.

erro.thumb.png.d9a7e9f6596d097d91fbd95182a7ceae.png

Does anyone have a solution for this problem mentioned above, that the icon on the taskbar is not loading?

On 4/11/2022 at 3:48 PM, New_Style_xd said:

When I turn off and on the computer the icon is not loaded on the taskbar.

Are you stating the Eset desktop toolbar icon does not appear after resume from standby mode?

Do have Win 10 fast startup mode enabled? If so, does the Eset icon appear when you do a system startup after a prior system shutdown?

5 minutes ago, itman said:

Are you stating the Eset desktop toolbar icon does not appear after resume from standby mode?

Do have Win 10 fast startup mode enabled? If so, does the Eset icon appear when you do a system startup after a prior system shutdown?

when I turn on or restart the computer, there are moments when the ESET icon on the taskbar does not appear.

Today when I turned on the pc the icon appears, but at any time or any day that I turn off the computer or restart it does not appear.

Edited by New_Style_xd

10 minutes ago, New_Style_xd said:

when I turn on or restart the computer, there are moments when the ESET icon on the taskbar does not appear.

Today when I turned on the pc the icon appears, but at any time or any day that I turn off the computer or restart it does not appear.

The Eset desktop toolbar icon should appear immediately after the Win 10 Microsoft Security Center icon appears. When the Eset desktop toolbar icon does not appear, is the Win 10 Microsoft Security Center icon also missing?

10 minutes ago, itman said:

The Eset desktop toolbar icon should appear immediately after the Win 10 Microsoft Security Center icon appears. When the Eset desktop toolbar icon does not appear, is the Win 10 Microsoft Security Center icon also missing?

When the eset icon does not appear, the windows defender icon does appear.
I went to see in windows defender and the information appears saying that Eset is the default antivirus. what sometimes is the eset icon that doesn't appear on the taskbar.

When the

24 minutes ago, itman said:

Eset desktop toolbar icon

When Eset desktop toolbar icon does not appear, verify that it is not hidden; mouse click on desktop toolbar "^" symbol. If it's hidden, drag it to the desktop toolbar and see if it "sticks" there afterwards.

Edited by itman

5 minutes ago, itman said:

When the

When Eset desktop toolbar icon does not appear, verify that it is not hidden; mouse click on desktop toolbar "^" symbol. If  it's hidden, drag it to the desktop toolbar and see if it "sticks" there afterwards.

I always look, to see if the icon is loaded.
No, my first post on this topic has an image stating that the icon is not even if I click on the "^" symbol. I'm going to do a test now I'm going to turn off my pc now, and turn it on again to see if the eset icon will disappear.

2 hours ago, New_Style_xd said:

No, my first post on this topic has an image

Drag the Eset desktop toolbar icon from its current position on your desktop toolbar to immediately after the "^" location. After doing that, open Win Settings and verify the following is shown in regards to Eset GUI icon:

Eset_GUI.png.cb560f108a12f5251d9c20d0a54eab06.png

Additionally in regards to your first posting screen shot, I do not see the Windows Security notification icon shown on your desktop toolbar. It also should be shown after the "^" location. Verify it is registered per the above screen shot. Again, if WSC is not starting properly, there is no way Eset can register itself within it.

Additional icons that should be showing after the "^" symbol on the desktop toolbar; unless specifically hidden by you and excluding the OSArmor yellow icon, are shown below :

Eset_toolbar.png.2a98699f71d1809b37da7d75435d2866.png

Edited by itman

2 hours ago, itman said:

Drag the Eset desktop toolbar icon from its current position on your desktop toolbar to immediately after the "^" location. After doing that, open Win Settings and verify the following is shown in regards to Eset GUI icon:

Additionally in regards to your first posting screen shot, I do not see the Windows Security notification icon shown on your desktop toolbar. It also should be shown after the "^" location. Verify it is registered per the above screen shot. Again, if WSC is not starting properly, there is no way Eset can register itself within it.

Additional icons that should be showing after the "^" symbol on the desktop toolbar; unless specifically hidden by you and excluding the OSArmor yellow icon, are shown below :

I did the following I turned it off again now the problem appears follow the images below as it appears, I did the steps you informed in your post but it doesn't work.

image.png.7f46fc7139180de6417b1a1eb97b9f29.png

Still has the problem and Windows Security, (Windows Defender) the icon does not appear as you said in one of your posts. look at the image below:

Agora mesmo, New_Style_xd disse:

Ainda tem o problema e o Windows Security (Windows Defender), o ícone não aparece como você disse em uma de suas postagens. veja a imagem abaixo :

Ainda tem o problema e o Windows Security (Windows Defender), o ícone não aparece como você disse em uma de suas postagens. veja a imagem abaixo :

erro.png

2 hours ago, itman said:

What tool are you using with eset and windows defender? has a yellow colored icon?

I would just uninstall Eset after exporting your settings if any changes to  default settings were made.

Upon reboot, the WSC icon should appear after the "^" symbol on the desktop toolbar. It it doesn't, make sure it's not hidden. If the WSC icon can't be found anywhere on the desktop toolbar, you have a corrupted Win 10 installation.

Assuming the WSC icon appears correctly after reboot, now re-install and Eset icon displaying issue problem should be resolved.

Edited by itman

11 minutes ago, New_Style_xd said:

has a yellow colored icon?

That is the OSArmor icon. I just wanted you to ignore it for discussion purposes.