Win64/CoinMiner.QG & Win64/CoinMiner.SQ

Nabba

Detection type: trojan
Detection name: Win64/CoinMiner.QG & Win64/CoinMiner.SQ
Time of occurrence: 02/02/2022 19:29:16 GMT+1
Scanner: Real-time file system protection
Action performed: cleaned by deleting
URL: file:///C:\Users\nabasoki\AppData\Local\Microsoft\XR.exe (Win64/CoinMiner.QG)
URL: file:///C:\Users\nabasoki\AppData\Local\Microsoft\ErrorReport.exe (Win64/CoinMiner.SQ)

Cattura.PNG

• Administrators

Is the problem that the threat is continually being created and detected? If so, please provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector. Select "Threat detection" template prior to collecting logs. If the generated archive it too big to upload here, upload it to a safe location and drop me a personal message with a download link.

3 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Is the problem that the threat is continually being created and detected? If so, please provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector. Select "Threat detection" template prior to collecting logs. If the generated archive it too big to upload here, upload it to a safe location and drop me a personal message with a download link.

I think I solved it by uninstalling Discord and reinstalling, now it doesn't detect it all the time.

• Administrators

I would be interested in checking the logs anyways. At least I could check if you have ESET configured for maximum protection.