Reinstall Windows 10 question

Go to solution Solved by peteyt,

• Administrators

Yes, you can. Beforehand you can either uninstall ESET or free the seat via the license manager at home.eset.com after formatting.

• Most Valued Members
22 minutes ago, f23948 said:

Ok how do I manage my license before I format and reinstall Windows 10 on my computer?

If you uninstall Eset before formating you won't need to manage anything as this will free your license. 

If you can't do this you will need to login to Eset Home via the link bellow and basically remove your computer which will free the seat. If your unsure of your login there is also a password reset option on the page

https://my.eset.com/

Can I transfer license then I format and reinstall Windows 10 on my computer then I install ESET Smart Security Premium then I reactivate with my Google account?

• Most Valued Members
  • Solution
8 hours ago, f23948 said:

Can I transfer license then I format and reinstall Windows 10 on my computer then I install ESET Smart Security Premium then I reactivate with my Google account?

If you uninstall eset or remove it via the previous link you are fine, unless I'm not understanding your question?

A while back, my Win 10 boot drive died. As such, I couldn't uninstall Eset prior to installation on new drive and reinstalling Win 10. I had no issue reinstalling and activating Eset using my existing license key.