Issue with connecting client PC's to ESET Protect Web

Hello Everyone 

I have an issue with connecting client PC's to ESET Protect Web since the client computers show up on the web console but do not have an IP address. the Eset installer agent is already installed on client's PC and we did a syncronisation task with our Active directory many times but still same the IP address is not shoiwing and we could not send the task or manage the PC remotly 

eset.JPG

• Administrators

Please start off by checking C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\status.html and trace.log on the troublesome endpoint. You can upload the logs here too.

• ESET Staff

Could you possibly provide more details of what is meant by migration? From logs it seems that AGENT is missing CA certificate required to verify certificate of ESET PROTECT (Server) and thus not connecting. In the console, you see just a placeholder created probably during AD synchronization. What is actually method that was used to deploy or migrate this problematic device?

Are there any other devices not connecting? Were there any changes in PROTECT SERVER configuration recently? In case other AGENTs are connecting, solution in this case might be to manually repair installation of AGENT and provide proper CA certificate to installer.

Hello MartinK 

Thanks for your reply . I tried to add our renweal CA Certifcate manualy but still giving me same error meassage on trace log as below 

"Error: CAgentSecurityModule [Thread 32d8]: Certificated user verification failed with: NodVerifyCertificateChain failed"

Could you please send me the standard menthod of adding the renewal certificate.

your assistance in this matter is most appreciated.