ESS does scan non stop

I do not know what you did with the new version of ESS, but my ESS must scan only when the system starts, but the scanning does non stop when I use windows. No idea what to do, there is no setting, and my PC is always 100%...

• Administrators

Is there an on-demand scan running? If you hover the mouse cursor over the ESET tray icon, does it show "startup scan in progress" ? Do you have the latest version 15.0.16 installed?

8 hours ago, Marcos said:

Is there an on-demand scan running? If you hover the mouse cursor over the ESET tray icon, does it show "startup scan in progress" ? Do you have the latest version 15.0.16 installed?

In the section "Computer protection" -> "Real-time file system protection", My ESS does non stop deep scanning of the full system, last time ESS did it only on startup for couple of minutes and just a minimum scan. Yes, the version 15.0.16. I can't find the text "startup scan in progress" it not showing anything, I can just to see the scan in progress, I tried to wait, but he scanning the same files in a row..

• Administrators

Are you referring to this path that is continually changing? It's supposed to as it indicates that real-time protection is scanning files that are accessed, otherwise you would be unprotected.

image.png