Why can't ESET upgrade to the latest version 15.0.16.0? I restarted the machine after the upgrade so was the previous version 14.2.24.0 and did not upgrade to the new one?

The product checks for an update, but then nothing happens. Should come accept and continue, but is not comfortable installing the update, but the old version is still. And there will also be that you restart your computer. All 3 laptops successfully upgraded.

Updating the product (Päivitetään tuotetta) will end, but nowhere should it be accepted and continue and complete the installation after that should come from restarting the computer.

Update.jpg.c8a43402f1ab450c70694213cb448e9c.jpg

I am not able to update as well.  I accepted the new license agreement and hit update product now, which prompts an elevated client window.  I hit yes and it does nothing....  Buggy update, please fix!

Edited by SnowdeninRussia

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Heviukko said:

Updating the product (Päivitetään tuotetta) will end, but nowhere should it be accepted and continue and complete the installation after that should come from restarting the computer.

What happens after a computer restart? Is the update to v15 downloaded?  If you manually run update it works?

Still offers update 15.016.0 will try to download the update but will not complete the update. Why? I have already tried many times and I will not succeed.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Heviukko said:

Still offers update 15.016.0 will try to download the update but will not complete the update. Why? I have already tried many times and I will not succeed.

Could you uninstall v14 and install v15 from scratch?