• ESET Insiders

Have just never got the latest version and have immediately noticed that the old error of the network attack protocol also in this version does not show all the attacks that it should display, since it has always been set by me to display everything in this direction.

A bug that has already been taken over from build to build and now also in the new version and I bet that there will also be some bugs that have been around since the last build, I will report the days.
I hang the screenshot, have daily, as I also wrote in the post v14, between 20 and 30 attack attempts and look at what of them only seems to see in the log!

Eset Netzwerkschutz Protokolierung.JPG

• Administrators

Unfortunately it is not clear what you mean and no bug like that is known. Are you suggesting that not all attack attempts are logged? How do you know that there were more attack attempts than those logged?

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, SlashRose said:

Probably because it shows me in the task list Marcos.

What task list do you mean? Honestly, I'm not aware of any "task list" that would show a list of attacks that were performed.

If there's an issue, please provide step-by-step instructions to duplicate it and add some screenshots for clarification too.

• ESET Insiders

The problem is as I already wrote that Eset shows me the attacks via the taskbar, but not as it should and is also set, in the log under network only every few days it logs!

• Administrators

We can check network protection logs and count the number of attacks manually and compare it with logs but I don't think there will be any discrepancy. Please raise a support ticket with your local ESET distributor since more logs and iterations will be needed and the case should be tracked.

Several of our customers have problems with this version, it blocks almost all network traffic which needs to be manually allowed even if the network is set to private. Even ESETs own "Eset Service" is found in the recently blocked list.

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, 9Chris6 said:

Several of our customers have problems with this version, it blocks almost all network traffic which needs to be manually allowed even if the network is set to private. Even ESETs own "Eset Service" is found in the recently blocked list.

Please carry on as follows:
- enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Technical support
- reproduce the issue with blocking communication that you think should be allowed
- disable logging
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here.