Internet security false positive

I had installed eset Internet security, after full system scan iv got this,,, view attachment.

I also have send the file-program-exe to kapsersky lab for more pro tests with the message ''hi esetIS shows this file as malicious''

Later i scanned also with norton, bitdefender, kaspersky and all shows that the specific file-program-exe is clean.

This is the email iv got from kaspersky.

------------

Thank you for your patience in waiting for our reply.

We have received an update from our virus analysts that there is no malicious software found in the file audio-converter-pro.exe.You may contact Eset to clarify if there has been a false positive detection.

Please feel free to let us know should you have further queries. We shall be happy to be of help.

Thank you for contacting Kaspersky Lab Technical Support and have a good day!

esetscan.PNG

• Administrators

We have received an update from our virus analysts that there is no malicious software found

That's also what ESET stated. It was not malware or another threat which was detected but a potentially unwanted application (PUA). PUA is optional detection. For more information about what PUA are, please read https://support.eset.com/en/kb2629.

If you think that using a particular PUA outweigh possible risks, you can exclude it from detection.