Is Eset Still In Business?

I need to renew licenses for my commercial products today, however, attempts to contact ESET business support fail.

https://helpus.eset.com/ will not connect

Calls to 1-866-343-ESET (3738) result in a message loop that will now allow anyone without a specific ext to leave a message. Pressing '1' for sales results in an "extension not valid" message. Pressing '0' results in the same.

Calls to  +1 (619) 630-2400 result in the same message loop.

Calls and emails to my previous representative fail/bounce-back respectively.

The renewal page here: hxxp://www.eset.com/us/renew/enter/?s_tnt=69382:29:0 disallows our product to be renewed because it's a business license. Instead we are required to call the 866 number above resulting in the message loop.

Attempts to renew the product from within the ESET application itself fail.

We've used the email support form but have not received any response from ESET.

Hello? Is ESET still in business or do we need to find another AV vendor for our network??

ESET North America has been experiencing some internal network outtages today.

I don't presume it will be down long at all.

Please be patient and stand by.

What country/State and area are you located in ?

Edited by Arakasi

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

I am sorry to hear you had a problem reaching ESET North America.

I'm at a conference away from the office this week myself, and I understand there was some kind of pervasive IT outage.

ESET does, of course, have redundant infrastructure, has various policies and procedures in places for contingencies (earthquakes, power outages, etc.) and backs them up with multiples tests and drills a year, but there are still some situations where things don't go smoothly.

I don't have exact details myself what happened yet (I'm out of the office) but my understanding is that service was restored within a few hours, although it may have been slow due to the backlog

Feel free to call ESET's customer care folks at +1 (866) 343-3738 tomorrow morning and someone will be able to help you with your licenses.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky