Is there any script that I can uninstall the agent and reinstall a new one? Currently I only have the script that installs. But even installed over the top it doesn't recognize the new certificate only when I uninstall and install it works.

• Administrators

That's weird. Installation over an existing version of agent enforces new settings and certificates.

Does it work if you don't run a live agent installer but run the agent msi installer, run server-assisted installation and specify the server address? The installer should download the certificates from the server.

For further troubleshooting please open a support ticket with your local ESET distributor.

I run the agent live installer version and I've tested it with this other installer putting the correct server too, it only works if I uninstall the previous agent and install.

I'll open a support ticket here anyway. Thanks.

image.png.295cbb5b00a8649ad099392ffcb3919e.png

58 minutes ago, Marcos said:

That's weird. Installation over an existing version of agent enforces new settings and certificates.

Does it work if you don't run a live agent installer but run the agent msi installer, run server-assisted installation and specify the server address? The installer should download the certificates from the server.

For further troubleshooting please open a support ticket with your local ESET distributor.

• Administrators

You have posted a screen shot of the All-in-One installer.

Agent live installer is a batch file PROTECTAgentInstaller.bat. You can create one in the Installers pane.

It contains also information about the ESET PROTECT server, port as well as certificates:

echo.P_HOSTNAME=192.168.1.10 >> "%installConfigFile%"
echo.P_PORT=2222 >> "%installConfigFile%"

9 minutes ago, Marcos said:

You have posted a screen shot of the All-in-One installer.

Agent live installer is a batch file PROTECTAgentInstaller.bat. You can create one in the Installers pane.

It contains also information about the ESET PROTECT server, port as well as certificates:

echo.P_HOSTNAME=192.168.1.10 >> "%installConfigFile%"
echo.P_PORT=2222 >> "%installConfigFile%"

image.png.08eb9af202041aac81b9b620381e78f5.png

I tested it with the 2 installers. Agent live installer and what I sent in the first print.