Hi Everyone,

I updated my ESET app today upon doing so I clicked the link that took me to the  "myESET" page. Upon arriving there I clicked my only license and it said I had overused it. I haven't downloaded ESET on any other devices and I don't recognize these devices. Any ideas what these devices are and what I can do? also did my licence key get stolen? Ill attach an image below,1319868267_Screenshot2021-05-05084709.thumb.png.f11ef3afadffb74269aee099e0740f27.png

Edited by gj2233

• Administrators

Since your email address and credentials have leaked in the following data breaches, we strongly recommend that you:

1, Change your password to a sophisticated one that is not easy to guess wherever you've used your email address, including my.eset.com
2, Ask the seller of your license to reset your license key and deactivate existing seats. You will then reactive ESET with a new license key.

image.png

5 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Since your email address and credentials have leaked in the following data breaches, we strongly recommend that you:

1, Change your password to a sophisticated one that is not easy to guess wherever you've used your email address, including my.eset.com
2, Ask the seller of your license to reset your license key and deactivate existing seats. You will then reactive ESET with a new license key.

image.png

Wow ok that’s scary. I did change my password and I have also contacted ESET to reset my License key. Everything seems like it worked and I haven’t had anything happen yet. 

just out of curiosity what website did you use to see my credentials were leaked.

btw thx for all your help