License issue

Guest Concerned User 123

Guest Concerned User 123

Topic:  By initial purchase submitted non existing email now bought new license but ESET prevents and blocks me to update my email to real one  (that very field is greyed out in product screen menu )

Alright. So from several reasons I preferred to purchase a new License than to renew expiring one.   So all I's need is  just to update that new email information  in edit mode t but when tried to access over ESET app and entry screen the very email fields is blocked and greyed  out  !!!! That's not what we understand as customer  centric,  receiver obsessed,  nor user friendly .  Please  advice  how to  receive  the purchased  LICENSE Number  on MY REAL email ,  because i can't use the soon expiring license and at the same time and can't use neither the newly purchased  one  license  (because you friends of cheap fun sent it without MY whatsoever approval automatically to that non existing email address.   Any suggestions Was nun..  ?

Vielen dank liebe Freunde der billigen Unterhaltung

Forum Guest Concerned User 123

• Marcos changed the title to License issue
  • Administrators

You have inquired about a license issue in the general forum for unregistered users. One of the rules reads:

4, Ask only simple questions. If you want to report an issue, inquire about your license, etc., create a forum account first. This forum is not intended for lengthy discussions.

Anyways, any changes in your email address must be reported to the distributor or reseller from whom you purchased the license. Only they can change / amend it in records.