Lock, forgot unlock code

Hello, I own a samsung galaxy note 2 and I replace the chip in my phone and Lock mode Activate ESET is but the problem is that I forget my unlock code what do I do?

Hello,

I saw your other post in the Mobile security forum section, I don't use Android but I tried to find an answer but no luck unfortunately. You will need to wait for ESET officials to reply unless other members know.

To reset a forgotten user-defined password, you must have at least one phone number on your Trusted friends list. We highly recommend that you add a Trusted friend immediately after installing ESET Mobile Security for Android. If you have not added a phone number to your Trusted friends list, you will be unable to reset your password. If this is the case, please contact ESET Customer Care.

This was the best I could find but no mention about a "lock mode" so I guess your issue is different.

Edited by SweX

this is exactly the answer to my question but I do not think I put a phone number on my list of trusted friends

Oh right, then I guess the only way forward is to contact ESET Customer Care and let them help you through it.   

The link below will probably help you too :)

Edited by SweX