Annoying NOD32 7 Renew License Warning

spotter4me

Hello NOD32 Support Representative:

I just started getting this warning today 13 DAYS out from expiration. The taskbar icon is now a triangular orange with an exclamation point in it, and there is a BIG "Eset NOD32 Requires Your Attention" in LARGE lettering at the top of the Home window. I NOW have to endure this NAGGING for 13 days.

This kind of NAGGING is NOT NECESSARY given that one sees the License expiration under the Basic Overview heading in the HOME window when one opens NOD32. PLEASE remove this renewel nag and stop treating people like IDIOTS that need to be herded like sheep.

PLEASE.........

Spotter

Edited by spotter4me

LOL

Herded like sheep. Good one.

There have been multiple requests on this subject. Maybe there is something ESET can do to minimize the reminder, however that will be solely at their discretion.

I would be interested in what the benefits of a poll on this subject matter might turn over. :)

Can I extend my license before the expiration date?

ESET does not currently offer a license extension program. You may renew up to 90 days before your license expires, and 60 days after your license expires. If you do decide to renew before your expiration date, your new expiration will not take effect until your original expiration date passes.

https://forum.eset.com/topic/2524-license-is-about-to-expire-notice/?p=15166

Hello NOD32 Support Representative:

I just started getting this warning today 13 DAYS out from expiration. The taskbar icon is now a triangular orange with an exclamation point in it, and there is a BIG "Eset NOD32 Requires Your Attention" in LARGE lettering at the top of the Home window. I NOW have to endure this NAGGING for 13 days.

This kind of NAGGING is NOT NECESSARY given that one sees the License expiration under the Basic Overview heading in the HOME window when one opens NOD32. PLEASE remove this renewel nag and stop treating people like IDIOTS that need to be herded like sheep.

PLEASE.........

Spotter

Could not agree more.

I still have 2 more licenses that will need renewal this year.

I just can't wait. ;)